Become A Vendor
We love our vendors! The Downtown Wichita Falls Farmers Market is open EVERY Saturday from 9am – 1pm! We are located in the heart of the Depot Square Historical District in Downtown Wichita Falls.
Hours of operation:
Every Saturday, 9AM – 1PM
Moon Market, Monthly – 3rd Thursday from 6Pm – 9PM
We are looking for:
- Produce – veggies, eggs, honey, pecans
- Dairy – Milk, cream, butter, cheese
- Flowers/ plants
- Wineries/ breweries
- Meat – Pork, fish, fowl, beef jerky
- Homegrown, handcrafted, homemade, and non-profit organizations
What we do not accept:
- Multi Level Marketing
- Crafts (ex. vinyl, resin, sublimation, paper) are subject to approval by the Market Manager, but must uphold the integrity of the Farmers Market
How much does it cost for a Saturday?
A 10×10 booth is $20 for farmers/ producers ie. must grow/ raise product or make product from produce you have grown or raised
A 10×10 booth is $25 for Artisan/ craft vendor/ food truck
In an effort to ensure a quality experience for all, as well as making sure our vendors are supported, we limit the percentage of vendors in each category:
- 40% – Farmers/ producers
- 40% – Artisan/ hot foods
- 20% – Craft vendors
Apply by clicking here!
How we support YOU!
- Monthly vendor meetings for input on events, programming, and activities. Attendance not mandatory but encouraged.
- Workshops and resources to help you grow!
- Complimentary WiFi at the Downtown Wichita Falls Farmers Market.